|Community leaders and EPA presenters (Source: EPA)|
EPA just released the training classes as a series of excellent short videos. If you are involved with citizen science, you do not want to miss them!
Topics covered are:
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sensor Technologies
- How to Start a Citizen Science Program
- Citizen Science Study Design
- Data Measurement, Management, Quality, Uncertainty
- Quality Assurance, and
- Short Term Measurements and Air Quality Messaging/ Regulatory Requirements for Data
To view and learn more about them, check out the excellent blog by EPA’s Amanda Kaufman.
Release of Community Air Monitoring Training Videos